• As Paraguayan government hands over key to capital city Asuncion to him
If ripples of the two weeks preceding August 11-12, 2017 would live with South Americans for life, the breathtaking miracles that swept through Paraguayans and adjoining neighbours for 48 hours would be told for successive generations till the end of time.
As at Thursday August the 10th, many international visitors were seen making hotel bookings for the event, and by early evening, most of the hotels in the capital, Asuncion, have been declared filled.
The nationwide campaign announcing the crusade by Nigeria’s own Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, founder and senior pastor of The Synagogue Church of all Nations, would have moved a deaf mute.
Part of the message went thus:
“Paraguayans, this is one of a kind of encounter you dare not miss! The atmosphere will be saturated with miracles and the prophetic – come 11 and 12 of this very month of August!”
The breaking news punctuating between national programmes in the nation’s print and electronic Medias went on to list chronicles of the peculiarities of The SCOAN, viz:
- Synagogue Church is the only ministry that receives more than 1,000 international visitors every week.
- Synagogue is one of few ministries that has reached every corner of the earth.
- Synagogue Church is the only ministry that has no university but has given scholarship to millions of students all over the world, not to talk of help to the blind, cripples, widows, dwarfs and elderly men and women, etc.
- Synagogue Church is the only ministry that doesn’t discriminate between Christians, Muslims and the rest, but showers equal love and care for all.
- Synagogue Church is the only ministry that will organise a crusade but will never ask for offering, tithe or sowing of seed – but will advise you to go and give it to the needy.
- Synagogue is the only ministry that doesn’t support any political party but all political leaders across the world come to ask for God’s opinion and directive, among many others.
As T.B. Joshua jetted into the country for the two-day healing crusade, he was received by top government officials and a great throng of citizens of the country at the airport. Trumpets blaring out music to the colourful traditional ballerina dance of the South American country played out as men, women and children celebrated with pomp and pageantry, the arrival of the man of God they had hitherto seen only on Emmanuel.tv; Happy men and women carried placards with inscriptions thanking Jesus for the gift of this great prophet.
At the Estadio Defensores del Chaco, in Asuncion where the crusade held, there was no space to stand still.
The two day crusade which rounded up last Saturday, started at about 6pm (local time) on Friday August 11. Our man on the spot saw many streets deserted, albeit with massive pockets of traffic on major roads leading to the stadium.
Report had it that the atmosphere was filled with high expectations as Paraguayans from all walks of life and government officials as well as religious leaders trooped to the Estadio Defensores Del Chaco in the capital, Asuncion, to receive God’s touch through Prophet T.B. Joshua. Their faith was so strong that many in the teaming crowd received the touch of God without personal contact with the man of God.
A resident of the city of Asuncion who was too excited to give his name, said in a sing song voice that over two million people graced the occasion and such rain of miracles had never been witnessed before since Paraguay became a nation. This was however corroborated by one Mr. Mario Martinez, a Mexican who came all the way from Mexico City to attend the crusade.
It was recorded that no less than one hundred people confined to wheel chairs were healed of various ailments as they were seen leaving the magnificent stadium with their wheelchairs raised while they walked unaided for the first time in many years and some for the very first time in their entire lives.
The high point of the crusade was the official presentation of Paraguay’s Highest Honour – The National Order of Merit – by the Paraguayan Government.
He was also presented with the key to the capital city, Asuncion, by the Municipal Council – a proclamation that the city has been handed over to God for His blessing through Prophet T.B. Joshua.
It would be recalled that Prophet T.B. Joshua had held crusades in Columbia and Peru and both recorded huge successes such like it is witnessed in Paraguay these two days.
God’s Covenant Snr with additional reports from Paschal Chikero