The fire which started around 10am in the morning gulped the upper end of the club finding its way into the roof of the building.
The club is located beside the Old Terminus Hotel, Ajegunle area in Osogbo.
As of the time of filing in this report, efforts are on to quench the fire as officials of the State Fire Service led by Asp Akilapa Busayo are on hand to save the situation.
Our correspondent who was at the scene reports that the fire destroyed properties worth millions of naira in the club.
According to Asp Busayo, the inferno started from a spark which erupted when equipment in the club reacted to the high voltage of electricity restored to the area by the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company IBEDC.
He urged residents of the state to ensure that all electrical appliances are switched off whenever there is power outage to avoid inferno if a high voltage of Electricity is supplied.