Pyjamas now commonly referred to as lounge wear have made the transition into daywear. Feminine, mysterious, alluring is how you should project this trend. The key to rocking a pajama look without like you just got out of bed is to create a very effective and thematic look. If you want to play safe, contrasts are your friend.
- Pair your pyjama pieces with exactly the kind of things you wouldn’t wear to bed
- Forget pyjamas in cozy fabrics. Terry cloth-satiny fabrics take it to a sophisticated level
- Break up the look by pairing one fluid piece with something more structured, especially for day. A silky pajama-style shirt is sharp with a pencil skirt or slim trousers.
- One element of your outfit should be refined, whether it’s a high heel, a bold necklace, or a perfectly done nude lip.
- Subdued pants make it more safe for work. You can pair them with a blouse and blazer.